Account Manager - Jakarta, Indonesia Based
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Account Manager (Indonesia)
The sales organisation in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects, focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer.
The Account Manager addresses the accounts identified by Qlik as commercial accounts in a territory, either current customers or as target customers, with the highest potential future value in the market. The role is as part of an account team, with a primary responsibility of prospection within the accounts to generate and close new licenses sales. The role will require strong relationship management and collaboration with the Qlik partner network in order to achieve sales targets and goals.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Oversee customer relationship mapping to the account team, orchestrating an account strategy
• Be a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business, challenges and advising on how Qlik could help with their data transformation journey
• Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts using digital and social channels
• Close new opportunities alongside resellers/partners via sell through or co sell
• Maintain a pipeline of opportunities and manage them through the sales cycle
• Maintain customer and opportunity data in SFDC system
• Build/maintain strong customer and partner relationships within the territory base
Competencies and skills
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in managing large enterprises with C-level executive relationship management
• Strategic selling skills and consultative selling to senior executives.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan; ability to align the value proposition and relate Qlik’s unique capabilities to enterprise challenges
• Ability to work on a prospecting and sales plan with partners in the territory
• Customer Centric Selling experience
• Must be highly motivated, results driven and energetic
• Self-starter and independent with strong ability in time and priority management
• Energetic, enthusiastic and calm
• A highly independent individual with excellent team-working skills.
Bachelor degree desirable
We try to hire the best person for the job. While this role is based in Jakarta - Indonesia, a good cultural fit is the most important attribute. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
• Competitive Benefits package
• Flexible working environment
• Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
• Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
• Check out our careers in R&D here.
• Check out our company page on Linkedin!
• Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.