Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik’s Developer Relations team is looking for a developer to build a strong relationship with our awesome community of developers, advocating our tools/APIs and help our users succeed in integrating with our platform. We strive to meet developers where they are (GitHub, forums, community pages, conferences, tweets, …) and using the latest tech show the art of possible.
As part of our R&D organization and our growing development team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. Qlik has a creative, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people that are continuously innovating and improving.
- developing showcases, examples and solutions based on our APIs and tools.
- teaching others about Qlik’s APIs through blogs, tutorials, videos, etc.
- building and maintaining the Qlik developer community through various social media channels.
- attending and presenting at conferences and meetups.
- participating at social coding events like hackathons.
- are a strong communicator (orally and written) with excellent social skills.
- value teamwork for results.
- are passionate about learning new things and share knowledge.
- are focused on delivering value to our consumers.
- knowledge in Qlik products, an asset.
- designed, developed and deployed web applications or APIs.
The location for this role is: Canada or Sweden
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.