Senior Web Developer
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Web Developer
As a core member of our web development team, you will have the opportunity to impact all aspects of enhancing and managing our corporate website. Our portfolio offers a fun, rewarding mix of full-stack web development, web services and other integrations, and system architecture.
- Develop and maintain full stack web and mobile solutions
- Create services and integrations with vendor and internal systems
- Participate in architectural discussions to ensure that solutions meet requirements and have scope for future expansion
- Participate in and conduct code reviews of both team and vendor-supplied code and determining quality, identifying bugs and evaluating risks
- Ensure architecture is consistent with organizational development standards and aligning with industry guidelines and best practices
- Help internal customers understand capabilities and translating requirements into solutions that are practical to implement, robust and scalable
- Mentor and knowledge-sharing within the team, cross-training in your areas of specialty
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3-5 or more years of experience at a mid/project lead level
- Object oriented .NET/C# development experience
- RDBMS experience including database design, stored procedures, etc. (SQL Server and MySQL helpful)
- Knowledge of Security best practices
- Familiarity with CSS and UI/UX development
- CMS experience (Sitecore a plus, will train)
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience with forms and knowledge of lead processing highly desirable.
- Project management (Jira or similar helpful) experience.
- Source control management (git helpful) experience.
- Build/release engineering and/or automation skills (a plus).
- Strong troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks within timelines.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn rapidly.
- A collaborative nature and team player.
USA - King of Prussia (Primary)
USA - Raleigh
USA - Boston
USA - Remote - GA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.