Senior Solution Architect, Data Integration
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data structures by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. It enables a DataOps approach and drives agility in the analytics process through automated data pipelines that stream between transactional systems, next generation cloud, data lake and data warehouses to provide actionable data on-demand.
Relied upon by more than 2,000 customers worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100, Qlik’s Data Integration Platform comprises the market-leading data integration capabilities of Attunity, now a division of Qlik, along with data management and cataloging from the acquisition of Podium Data. Built for an open ecosystem this works alongside any technology and any analytic solution. When combined with Qlik’s own market-leading data analytics platform this creates an end-to-end solution that helps our customers optimize the use of data and make quicker, better business decisions.
The Pre-Sales Organization
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other Qlik departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships in order to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base. The teams work geographically and may be industry focused as well.
How you will spend time as our next Senior Solution Architect
- Manages, oversees and supports the technical Pre-Sale cycle. Such support to include presentations, demonstrations, and site visits to support evaluation projects and establish trust relationship with the customer. All of these activities are to be in close cooperation with the salesperson for each account so as to progress toward the business “close” expeditiously.
- Presents and demonstrates product at various seminars and trade show venues. Provides similar support for technical and financial analyst meetings and press editorial meetings.
- Provides technical sales liaison with Product Engineering. Remain current with the product functions and features, and with alternative products in the markets Attunity serves.
- Keeps up to date with versions of supported operating systems, database management systems and network transport protocols.
You will be successful if you have
- More than 5 years of technical experience, preferably in a software organization.
- Proven ability to work with the sales team during all aspects of a sales cycle. Proven ability to facilitate the closing of large deals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle.
- Confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions.
- Deep understanding of the Big Data market. Experience with Data Warehouses, Data Lakes and RDBMS.
- Experience with replication or ETL tools and CDC technology is considered a plus.
- Experience with Cloud technology is considered a plus.
- Hands-on Experience is considered a plus.
- Travel is required for this position.
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information management
- Database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
- Experience using Qlik QDI Platform.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
This role will be Remote in the Midwest.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form