Senior Cloud Go-to-Market Product Manager
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 50,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The role of Senior Cloud Go to Market Product Manager
The Senior Cloud Go to Market Product Manager is responsible for owning a significant part of the customer journey associated with the build out and enhancement of Qlik’s growing set of SaaS product offerings.
You will utilize product, customer, and competitive analytics to provide key insights helping drive growth, innovation and strategic direction. This role will work side by side with other Product Managers, Product Marketers, the Pricing, Packaging and Product Operations team, R&D, Sales, the Qlik Customer Success team and Customers.
You will develop and manage Qlik’s SaaS Experience Product Roadmap ensuring continued optimization of Qlik’s SaaS customer journey and minimizing roadblocks and impediments to the development of an exceptional experience for Qlik’s customers across product offerings including an Omnichannel engagement approach.
How you will spend your time:
- Defining Qlik’s overarching SaaS Customer experience vision and strategy including setting product goals/objectives, and the plans to enhance the digital experience while ensuring the work product meets the needs of the stakeholders and business.
- Owning and driving Qlik’s approach to Entitlement Management in support of our SaaS pricing and packaging.
- Working directly with customers and partners to understand their business challenges and translating those into as effective, frictionless experience. Includes gathering and presenting customer insights from research.
- Working with Qlik’s PM, R&D, Operations and Back Office teams to ensure the delivery of high value, high quality experience.
- Using analytics to understand customer behavior and competitive landscape to provide key insights for driving growth, innovation, and strategic direction.
- Partnering with teams of individuals across the organization to ensure continued optimization within the Qlik SaaS customer journey and minimizing roadblocks and impediments to customer adoption.
- Aligning the flow of work with the Product and R&D teams so that prototypes, UX designs and testing align with Qlik’s SaaS Customer Journey.
- Working with Product Managers, Analytics, VOC, and UX to ideate a/b tests to support continual optimization of the customer journey and business plan. View of rapidly changing digital environment including trends, systems, competition and understanding of both consumer and customer behaviors.
- Delivering user stories, use cases, business requirements, and functional requirements according to industry best practices.
You will be successful if you have:
- 3 plus years of experience as a SaaS Product Manager or similar role gathering and documenting business and functional requirements in support of product development and product portfolios.
- A background in the areas of defining SaaS Product Packaging, Pricing, and Entitlement Management
- 2-3 years’ experience in program/project management.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Back office solutions like Salesforce, Zuora, NetSuite, Flexera/Revenera, Thales, and/or other software monetization products
- Familiarity with Agile framework and use of solutions like Jira and Miro Board
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Direct product delivery experience identifying commercially viable products and release planning.
- Experience with multi-product SaaS portfolios targeting multiple related use cases, value propositions and personae.
- 5 -7 years’ experience as a SaaS Product Manager or similar role working with SaaS entitlements, pricing and packaging.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Back office solutions like Salesforce, Zuora, NetSuite, Flexera/Revenera, Thales and/or other software monetization products.
- Mastery in techniques and lean agile methodologies that maximize flow of value and are deeply rooted in Agile, Lean and continuous delivery principles, with an ability to extend that understanding throughout the organization.
- Proven success creating digital products vision, strategy, experience and enterprise solutions and services from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality.
- Expertise in working with a multi-disciplinary team on customer-focused products and services to design and build solutions that deliver valuable outcomes.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Practices lean agile and design thinking principles, led/facilitated workshops to cultivate the ideation.
- Ability to define financials, ROI, KPIs, and forecasts with success leveraging data to make decisions about product feature increments.
You will thrive if you are:
- Sales oriented and skilled as an asset to assist sales to close business without compromising product integrity.
- Able to hold your own in conversations with technical peers about integration projects and technical needs.
- You are comfortable with frameworks including React, Angular and Rest based APIs
- Comfortable communicating with geographically distributed teams leveraging a range of collaboration tools.
- Willing and able to roll your sleeves and get hands on with technology when needed.
- Problem solver with the skills to gain commitment and collaboration from individuals throughout the organization that do not directly report to you.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Able to work with, and gain the trust and support of, high-intellect engineers.
- Comfortable working with customers even when they are not happy.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role will be ideally be located at one of our development centers in Ottawa or Boston.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.