Senior Director/Vice President, Global Systems Integrators
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Global System Integrators & Alliances Organization
As part of the Global System Integrators and Alliances organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Qlik is looking for a Sr Director/VP, Global System Integrators who will lead the team responsible for managing relationships with Qlik’s focus global and regional System Integrator partners. Part of a broader ecosystem team also comprising Qlik’s Partner Program and Technology Alliances groups, you should have a proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and experience of managing System Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, Cognizant, Wipro, TCS, Infosys, NTT Data and/or other major firms.
The primary objectives of the team are to build and maintain relationships with GSIs, execute joint engagement plans and generate incremental revenue leveraging partners to both source and influencing opportunities. The person will be responsible for leading Qlik Global System Integrators efforts to deepen its executive relationships across service lines, grow repeatable revenue in Qlik’s core operating regions and drive new routes to market via joint offerings. This role will be the primary focal point between Qlik and Global System Integrators reporting to the Executive Vice President of Global Solutions and Partners.
You will be required to manage the global business plan for the System Integrators organization and align with the global alliance teams to drive the plan.
How you will spend your time as our next Sr Director/VP, Global System Integrators
- Responsible for hiring, managing, and developing the Qlik Global System Integrator team.
- Partner with other key leaders across other functions at Qlik, including the Partners, Alliances, Consulting, Pre-Sales, and Sales organizations.
- Identify, define, develop and drive solution offerings that provide value to the Qlik field in key vertical and horizontal solution areas
- Work with the Qlik sales teams to align Regional Alliances sales motions and manage the pipeline opportunities within these accounts
- Drive contribution to Qlik sales throughout all territories on a global scale
- Manage partner activities as it relates to Marketing, Enablement, and Go to Market Solutions
- Build practice capacity to provide the foundation for on-going scalable, sustained channels / partner growth year over year
- You will travel, up to 50%
You will be considered for the role if you have the following skills and qualifications:
- A strong will to succeed and are self- driven and results oriented
- 15+ years of recent and working knowledge of global system integrators and/or management consulting firms and how they work with clients
- Senior leadership experience with growing and leading a global team; Ability to liaise and present to the Executive leadership level
- Understanding of the data and analytics space is a plus
- Natural leadership ability with sharp business development acumen, who strives for excellence
- Ability to engage, motivate and manage partners
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience & present the business value aspects of the Qlik proposition
- Experience craft joint business models and approaches with system integrators and execute both strategic and tactical business plans
- The ability apply your strong business acumen and resource management skills in order to meet requirements, and set the example for excellent work procedures
- Good communication and customer relationship skills
- A systematic approach & are focused
- Ability to working comfortably both independently and collaboratively
- Advanced problem-solving skills allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges
- Ability to develop, build, secure and maintain relationships with key relationships at all levels within a client/collaborator organization
- Demonstrable ability to influence and lead teams in cross-industry collaboration pursuits on a global level
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
- A professional network that includes senior contacts and relationships within Global Alliances
- Recent and working knowledge of Regional Alliances Consulting in North America and Regional Alliances globally
- A Strong understanding of Regional Alliances; how they go market and drive revenue with clients
- Experience managing system integrators like: Accenture, TCS (Tata Consulting Services), Infosys, etc
This role may be a Sr Director/VP role, depending on experience.
-Waltham, MA, King of Prussia, PA, Raleigh, NC, NY, NJ
-East coast preferred
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”