Solution Architect, Public Sector and Healthcare
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises and government agencies around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 50,000 customers globally. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales Organization
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other Qlik departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base. The teams work geographically and may be industry focused as well.
How you will spend your time as our next Solution Architect
- Perform product presentations/demonstrations, deliver workshops, and develop POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment
- Position the Qlik value proposition and architecture to both IT and business audiences
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and play an active technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
You will be successful if you have
- Strong BI background with ability to solve complex problems in a BI environment
- Hands on experience with relational databases, data modeling, and analytical dashboard tools
- Experience in managing existing and prospective customers, onsite and remotely
- Understanding of the Public Sector and/or Healthcare verticals
- Relevant competitive knowledge is advantageous
- 3 years of successful enterprise-type software implementation and Presales experience in enterprise organizations preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of network infrastructure and security
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in the following preferred degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information Management
- Web development / database / big data / security / software engineering / analytics / AI / ML qualifications are advantageous
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, enterprise accounts at senior IT and business levels
- 3rd party software knowledge, such as SharePoint, ServiceNow, Snowflake, etc.
- Qlik product experience HIGHLY advantageous, or strong skills with other data analytics tools
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
This role will be based remotely in the Central / West regions of the US. Willingness and ability to travel approximately up to 25% of the time.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form