Qlik Cloud Consultant
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik Cloud Consultant
Qlik has made the transition to being a SaaS vendor, offering products and services that can grow and adapt to customer demands daily. For Qlik’s customers, this offers opportunities to leverage Qlik’s most cutting-edge and scalable technologies in new and innovative ways – and it’s Qlik Professional Services who work with the customer to make this a reality.
Making the customer successful with our technologies is our focus, which we achieve through working with colleagues in Qlik’s Customer Success, Product Management, Sales, Presales and Partner teams on every customer engagement.
You will engage with customers and partners as their trusted advisor, bringing technical and consultative expertise to identify opportunities, risks and mitigations on topics such as data movement, API integrations, security and Identity Providers, platform & capacity sizing, CICD processes, multi-cloud distributions, cloud migrations and more. You’ll also support colleagues from across Qlik and our partner network as a Qlik Cloud SME.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
The Qlik Cloud Consultant will work as part of a specialised global team who partner directly with leading customers to develop approaches, processes, and collateral to make the move to Qlik Cloud work. You will also act as a subject matter expert and lead for your peers in the wider Qlik Professional Services organisation, to Qlik partners, and to the rest of Qlik on topics relating to Qlik Cloud and its capabilities.
- Deliver and lead consultative engagements in-person and remotely for key customers, as the customer’s trusted advisor
- Lead the discovery, analysis, design, and implementation of large-scale data integration and business intelligence solutions on Qlik’s Qlik Cloud platform
- Continuously grow technical capability as the Qlik Cloud platform evolves, keeping pace with new technologies and any potential integration points with other vendors
- Develop innovative approaches, tools, best practices, and collateral that can be shared across the wider Qlik team, and support enablement sessions run by the team
Skills and Qualifications
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Practical technical experience with Business Intelligence or Data Integration solutions is preferred, particularly if with Qlik products
- Experience with Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and RDBMS (Snowflake, BigQuery, Oracle, MS SQL, etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with process or task automation via APIs or webhooks, and creating processes and workflows for either development or business workflows ( (Powershell, Bash, Python, NodeJS, GitHub, etc.)
- Experience with IaaS and SaaS Cloud technologies on AWS, Azure or GCP, and deploying both serverless and hosted applications and networks on these platforms (VPCs, firewall security, AWS Lambda, virtual machines, etc.)
- Experience in on-premise and cloud architecture, infrastructure, and security concepts
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a strong will to succeed; ambitious and inquisitive, and a naturally organized person who can deliver with excellence
- Ability to summarise and articulate complex technical and process concepts simply
- Strong technical and business presentation and writing skills, with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution to all levels of an audience
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik
- A professional attitude and demeanour in all customer interactions
- Fluent in English, ability to speak French, Spanish, German or another language is an advantage
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical field, or related industry experience
This role may require travel up to 70% (dependent on regional restrictions).
We are recruiting in the following locations:
UK - London
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
#LI - GT