HR Systems Integration Specialist
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The C&T Systems and People Analytics Team
As part of the organization you will be in a truly unique position to impact the future direction of Qlik’s internal People Analytics development, influencing the direction and decisions Qlik takes towards it’s People Strategy. The Systems and People Analytics are at the core of our HR function with responsibility for our systems of record and producing actionable data from those systems. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
The Culture and Talent (HR) Integrations and Systems Improvement Specialist role:
Reporting to the Senior Director, People Systems and Analytics Team, this position will partner with C&T Systems Leader, as well as the Systems Leads in other Functions of Qlik and External Vendors to deliver a variety of integration projects. As the Integrations Specialist, you will act as the central point of contact for various cross functional projects where systems are involved.
In this role you will:
- Work directly with HR teams across Qlik on multiple initiatives impacting the success of C&T System deployments.
- Lead team meetings to effectively draw out member ideas and concerns while keeping the team focused on objectives
- Identify and recommend solutions to streamline processes for an integrated C&T team
- Create, execute, and manage comprehensive plans to:
- Identify and manage deliverables and priorities
- Develop and deliver on timelines, roadmaps & schedules
- Communicate effectively and proactively on ownership of tasks, risks and issues
- Report regularly on overall status to wider C&T Team and key stakeholders
- Partner with the C&T Workday Systems Manager, IT and other related Functional Teams to develop change plans and ensure automations are implemented where we see opportunities
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and display a willingness to direct other team members in driving overall project progress
- Be flexible and prepared to handle changing priorities and needs
- Identify and address implementation risks to remove project roadblocks and engage appropriate internal escalation resources.
- Manage relationships with other internal partners and outsourced services vendors in support of operational and program delivery activities.
You must have the following skills and qualifications to be considered for this role:
- Broad global technical integration experience is a must
- Experience with Cloud based HR Systems, such as Workday, SuccessFactors or similar, is preferred
- Experience with Integration protocols, implementation approaches, plus tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- Strong creative analytical and operational capabilities
- Ability to work effectively to complete projects from strategy to execution
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- Ability to navigate across culture differences to ensure communication is clear given language and culture barriers
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages a plus
The location for this role is/are:
- King of Prussia, PA or Ottawa, Canada preferred
- May consider Raleigh, NC
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
**Links may not work on LinkedIn post. Go to qlik.com/careers for more information**
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.