What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales Organization
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other Qlik departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships in order to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base. The teams work geographically, and may be industry focused as well.
How you will spend your time as our next Solution Architect
- Perform product presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment.
- Position the Qlik value proposition and architecture to both IT and business audience.
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment.
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
You will be successful if you have
- 6- 8 Years of Strong Data Integration background with ability to solve problems in a BI environment (informatica /talend/ qlik data integration)
- Hands on experience with relationship databases and data modeling
- Experience in managing existing as well as prospective customers both on and off site
- Understanding of respective business sector / vertical
- Relevant competitive knowledge advantageous
- Architecture – IT Infrastructure, security, MS experience/knowledge
- 3 years of successful enterprise-type software implementation and Presales experience in enterprise organizations preferred
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information management
- Front End Web Development experience to help build data-oriented web applications preferred
- Database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
- 3rd party software knowledge, eg: Salesforce.com
- Experience using Qlik software
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form