What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other Qlik departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships in order to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base. The teams work geographically and may be industry focused as well.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform product presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment
- Position the Qlik value proposition and architecture to both IT and business audience
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- 6- 8 Years of Strong Data Integration background with ability to solve problems in a BI environment (informatica /talend/ qlik data integration) Hands on experience with relationship databases and data modeling
- Experience in managing existing as well as prospective customers both on and off site
- Understanding of respective business sector / vertical
- Relevant competitive knowledge advantageous
- Architecture – IT Infrastructure, security, MS experience/knowledge
- 3 years of successful enterprise-type software implementation and Presales experience in enterprise organizations preferred
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information management
- Front End Web Development experience to help build data-oriented web applications preferred
- Database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
- 3rd party software knowledge, eg: Salesforce.com
- Experience using Qlik software
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.