What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Presales Team
As part of the presales organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving. The Pre-Sales Organization is a key interface to our customers and prospects, working closely with the sales team and business partners to support the overall sales effort. The pre-sales team is instrumental toward improving the technical and business value of our solutions, to ultimately drive revenue. The teams work mainly geographically, sometimes having an additional industry focus
How you will spend your time as our next Senior OEM Solution Architect
- Perform remote & live presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment. Develop customer proposals, demos and best practices with focus on integration and OEM.
- Partner effectively with sales and playing an active business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment.
- Manage the pre-sales client engagements projects from a technical standpoint.
- Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the company.
You will be successful if you have
- Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills. Ability to explain complex things in a simple way.
- Excellent level of English and German languages
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- Developed presentations skills at both the technical and business level.
- Excellent technical working experience in the field of integration and web technology with proven experience in web development and programming of API’s.
- Knowledge of one or more BI tools (preferably QlikView or Qlik Sense).
- Able to instill trust and is seen as a trusted advisor.
- Understand the customers’ pains and translate those into viable solutions for the business maximizing potential to sell.
- Experience in working in sales situations and the ability to guide other people.
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. Takes ownership and does not stop before a success is made.
- University degree in Computer Science.
- Database / security / software engineering qualifications.
You will thrive if you have
- 4+ years experience in integration technologies and programming with API´s.
- Strong background and experience in architecture, infrastructure and security concepts.
- Experienced in working with large data environments and knowledge of data modeling.
- Experience with microservices is an advantage.
- Successful enterprise-type software sales experience.
- PreSales experience focused on enterprise organisations.
- Business Intelligence, Data Visualisation experience is an advantage.
- QlikView and QlikSense experience is an advantage.
- Vienna based, up to 50% travel within the region.
- Occasional travel further afield.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Vienna, Austria. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
*Please submit all resumes in English
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.