OEM Inside Sales
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The OEM Organization/Team
As a part of the Qlik sales team, you will build and manage OEM Partnerships in the region via the phone and e-mail, while carrying an annual target quota. This job will create the process for engaging and managing such partners and be responsible for a revenue number from these partnerships. This will include managing a sales cycle from start to finish, selling the broad scope of Qlik’s platform. You will be responsible for managing current relationships and focusing on winning new business.
How you will spend your time as our next OEM Inside Sales Representative
- Target, engage, sign, enable and manage potential OEM Software companies, Information Providers and hardware companies.
- Manage the full sales cycle, while carrying a target quota.
- Build approach plan and acquisition strategy for each to deliver sales targets and maximum customer satisfaction
- Be prime Partner contact throughout the acquisition process through post acquisition and revenue based activities
- Achieve the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to OEM prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota as set by Qlik management.
- Generate OEM sales by cold/warm calling current and prospective customers
- Provide guidance to Partner prospects throughout the acquisition process; including technical and business due diligence, contract negotiations to closure
- Collaborate with the Partner to build the mutual business plan and go to market strategy
- Coordinate Partner training (sales and technical), product launch, onboarding and revenue production.
- Attend joint sales calls with Partner when appropriate.
- Prepare and execute “Seeing is Believing” (SIB) events
- Build a sustainable pipeline with each Partner with regular reviews to maintain cadence, expectations and deliver results
- Provide pricing, proposals and order management over the phone and through email. Utilize phone, email and web tools to communicate and present company offerings.
- Forecast and track deals and present to management on regular basis.
- Work with other OEM Account Managers to ensure success.
- Participation in trade show events, workshops, seminars and other marketing events as required.
- Responsible for attaining/exceeding annual quota
You will be successful if you have
- Experience in selling solutions and concepts to senior decision makers, including product management, finance, executive, sales and marketing
- A sense of urgency and enthusiasm in a team environment. Leverage team resources in technical pre-sales, consulting, technical account management and marketing to achieve results.
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to be a creative thinker with the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to receive and assimilate constructive management coaching
- An outgoing, focused and organized approach with a strong will to succeed
- Experience taking deals from lead to closure to product launch.
- Experience managing complex sales, using existing sales methodologies (CCS), in matrixed organization.
- An understanding of how to create proposals with experience in revenue recognition and royalty structures.
- The ability to create pricing proposals that match customer needs and complex go-to-market situations.
You will thrive if you have
- 3+ years of successful inside sales experience in software (technology) solutions sales and account management – strategy, goal setting, consistent performance and results
- OEM specific sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of development licenses, SaaS infrastructure, royalties, pre-payment methods, training and services pricing structures required.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, reporting and dashboards.
- Must have excellent PPT and presentation skills, be a self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization. Use of Salesforce.com experience desired.
- A Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Business level English mandatory - Other relevant languages would be an advantage
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in King of Prussia, PA. We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.