What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Implementation Consultant Role
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global, and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
We are a team of highly motivated individuals who deliver on the vision of self-service data discovery using compelling visualization and open source extensibility to drive our customer’s business strategies, processes and workflows. We bring our customers inspired development and innovation, comprising multiple disciplines across user interface design, user experience testing, business strategy, web development, data management and analytics.
Your role will be to function as one of our client’s advisors and developer of visual analytics and information design. You will connect customer’s data and create actionable visualizations and libraries for end users to rely on for their day-to-day business decisions. Your technical and analytical expertise will nurture customer adoption and loyalty.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing billable professional services to Qlik Customers in developing Qlik applications leveraging industry best practices
- Managing activities including requirements gathering, data review, product demonstrations
- Becoming a Multi-Qlik Product expert in its features, benefits, and application
- Communicating via In Person, Phone, Email, and Virtual meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the design, development, implementation, and deployment process of Qlik applications
- Driving all aspects of successful implementations from requirements and design to delivery
- Generating Discovery meetings and document final solutions for customers and provide Knowledge transfers
- Providing product feedback to Qlik Product Management
- Playing an active role in the sales process providing technical support
You will be successful in this role if you have…
- One to two years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Active DOD Security Clearance (preferred) or ability to obtain within six (6) months of hire
- Preference with prior experience with federal government contractors or federal agencies
- Obtained the Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification or obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Obtained the Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification or obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new features and functionality with evolving products
- Comfortable working in Agile development environments
- Responsive and dedicated to exceptional customer support
- Experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense is preferred, though training will be provided to our consultants with our technology. Other BI platform experience is relevant
- Prior consulting, client facing, or freelance experience
- Some experience with relational databases and data modeling
- Some experience of BI tools and/or enterprise-type (ERP, CRM) applications
- 25% - 50% of travel time required
You will be successful in this role if you have…
- Understanding of SQL, Data Modeling, Data Visualization Practices, and/or modern Business Intelligence Platforms
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly with exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Aptitude, interest, and self-motivation to continually learn new tools and techniques
- Friendly and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills to forge relationships of trust at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
The location for this role is:
- Washington, DC (Remote)
- Maryland (Remote)
- Northern VA (Remote)
- Mass ( Remote)
- Raleigh, NC ( Remote)
- King of Prussia, PA ( Remote)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive benefits package and flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs.
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org.
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check us out on…
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.