What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Implementation Consultant
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
Qlik is seeking skilled developers with a strong background in application and web development for an exciting opportunity within our professional services team. In this role, you will have a major impact on the success of our latest technology, by implementing innovative customer solutions that rely on your skills and competencies in a diverse range of application development technologies.
We are a team of highly motivated individuals who deliver on the vision of self-service data discovery using compelling visualization and open source extensibility to drive our customer’s business strategies, processes and workflows. We bring our customers inspired development and innovation, comprising multiple disciplines across user interface design, user experience testing, business strategy, web development, data management and analytics.
Your role will be to function as our client’s advisor and foremost developer of visual analytics and master of visualization and information design. You’ll connect customer’s data and create actionable visualizations and libraries for end users to rely on for their day-to-day business decisions. Your technical and analytical expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Providing billable professional services to Qlik Customers in developing Qlik applications leveraging industry best practices.
- Managing activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations.
- Becoming a Multi-Qlik Product expert in its features, benefits, and application.
- Communicating via In Person, Phone, Email, and Web meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the design, development, implementation and deployment process of Qlik applications.
- Driving all aspects of successful implementations from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery.
- Generating Discovery meetings and document final solutions for customers and provide Knowledge transfers.
- Providing product feedback to Qlik Product Management.
- Playing an active role in the sales process providing technical support.
- Analyzing customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions.
- Providing onsite customer mentoring and professional services.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory.
- Business level English mandatory.
- 5+ years’ experience of software implementation.
- Multiple years of experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense.
- Certified Qlik Sense Business Analyst
- Certified Qlik Sense Data Architect
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new features and functionality with evolving products.
- Comfortable working in Agile development environments.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support.
- Strong hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Experience of BI tools and/or enterprise-type (ERP, CRM) applications.
- Mobility – ability to travel 40% of time, will vary on customer demand.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience with NPrinting preferred.
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly with exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Aptitude, interest, and self-motivation to continually learn new tools and techniques.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills to forge relationships of trust at all levels of the organization.
The role is open to remote base location. Travel is expected to be 40%. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.