Pre-Sales Enterprise Architect
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Pre-Sales Enterprise Architect
The Pre-Sales organization at Qlik is a vital interface to our customers and partners working in tandem with other Qlik departments, including Product Management, R&D, Sales, Consulting, and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships to support the overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence within the existing customer base. Pre-sales are instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue.
This role is part of the Global Pre-Sales team at Qlik (GEAR - Global Enterprise Architecture and Research), which is both directly customer facing and supports Qlik Pre-Sales colleagues in the various regions via deal support and technical enablement. This role will give you the opportunity to exercise not only your technical skills but your project management and operational skills as well.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Produce technical content and tools that is used by Qlik Pre-Sales
- Work with Product Management and R&D to define and deliver enablement content for upcoming features and new products
- Support technical enablement sessions that are delivered to the field.
- Be a trusted advisor in the buying process, delivering Product roadmap and speaking about Qlik’s latest and upcoming features and products.
- Perform remote and live presentations to customers and prospects
- Partner effectively with local sales and pre-sales to support sales opportunities.
- Administration, education, and any other responsibilities as required by the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- More than 5 years of technical experience with Business Intelligence or Data Integration solutions – preferably Qlik products
- More than 5 years of enterprise software sales experience
- Experience with training or enablement programs is an advantage
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in architecture, infrastructure, and security concepts
- Experience with Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, Snowflake) is an advantage
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle and with the ability to explain complex things simply
- A strong technical and business level presenter with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution to all levels of the audience
- Occasional travel may be required when it becomes possible
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a strong will to succeed; a naturally organized person who can deliver with excellence
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik
- A professional attitude and demeanor in all customer interactions
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
USA - Remote
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”