Inside Partner Account Manager (ASEAN)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Partner Organisation
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As the Inside Partner Sales Manager and team member of our rapidly growing international team, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success and you will be working with leading edge technology.
We focus on helping partners reach their full potential through strategic planning and execution to plan. Our mission is to inspire and empower our partners with simple tools that expedite the ability to gain the knowledge and skills needed to effectively position, demo, sell, implement and support Qlik solutions
Inside Partner Account Manager (iPAM)
The inside Partner Account Manager i(PAM) has overall responsibility for developing and expanding relationships with their assigned solution providers, to drive Qlik revenue, both resell and/or influence, across all market segments. The iPAM manages every aspect of the partner experience and relationship with Qlik across the customer lifecycle, spanning demand generation, land, adopt, expand and renew phases, referred to as QLAER. iPAM territories will comprise partners with differing levels of experience, capability and potential. This will drive tailored Qlik engagement approaches and strategies.
The iPAM co-ordinates where appropriate, the engagement between the partner and Qlik sales resources (e.g. NAMs, TAMs &B ISRs), to increase and drive sales opportunities. The iPAM leads an effective collaborative planning process with the partner, including formal business reviews to drive accountability and mutual performance.
A responsibility of the iPAM is to identify, recruit and on-board partners to ensure that there is sufficient coverage for business success. This happens in alignment with Partner Sales Leadership. The iPAM must drive the enablement of partners on Qlik products, processes and methodologies with the purpose of increasing the self-sufficiency of the partner. Working with Qlik Partner Marketing Managers (PMMs), the iPAM supports and motivates the partner to accelerate pipeline growth and consistently improve quality and conversion rates.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Work closely with Partner Sales Management to drive and execute alliance strategy in country.
- Support 2nd tier focus partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets for Qlik solutions.
- Maintain and nurture reactive partners via regular partner communications, educate partner community on program/policy updates
- Drive collaboration between partner and Qlik sales teams.
- Build a sustainable pipeline with Partners with identified goals and actions; ensure visibility to partner pipeline.
- With Marketing – MDF planning and execution support for demand generation and pipeline build.
- Responsibility for partner recruitment, onboarding, activation and development to ensure sufficient and suitably qualified and focused partner coverage.
- Develop and execute partner education / enablement plan across sales, technology and marketing.
- Ensure partner attains and maintains necessary certification and competency levels.
- Initiate and conduct sales readiness and training events.
- Develop and execute collaborative Partner Business Plans (PBP) to achieve mutual goals.
- Conduct QBRs with 2nd tier focus partners to review performance and course correct as necessary.
- Identify, develop and drive solution offerings for key vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Ensure partners support end customers success and value realization to secure renewal and expansion.
- Protect the integrity of our customer experience by providing the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of partner’s value drivers, economics and business models.
- Establish, maintain and orchestrate the Executive/Owner relationship with partner.
- Manage disruptions, escalate risks and coordinate resources in achievement of business goals, managing conflict where necessary.
- Own Qlik Partner Program alignment with partners. Understand and consistently communicate program structure and value proposition to drive program adoption.
Competencies and skills:
- The iPAM needs to have a broad range of core skills and competences. These include:
- Planning, Negotiation, Influencing, Relationship Building, Resilience, Problem Solving, Cross Functional Collaboration, Presentation, Communication, Creativity, Project Management, Finance
- Must have an understanding of and the ability to position, alternative Partner business and deployment models including on perpetual & subscription & on premise & cloud based offerings.
- Thrives in fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Goal oriented and excellent work ethic
- Team player; adaptable & responsive.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years in an equivalent position.
- Successful track record operating with partner or customer organizations.
- Proven experience in software (technology) solutions sales with, through and to Partners.
- Ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- Will have worked successfully within a matrix management environment
- Will have worked within a high growth environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under a deadline
- Will have ideally worked within an environment of change therefore a flexible approach is key
- Fluency in English mandatory, an addition one or more regional ASEAN languages (most specifically Bahasa Indonesia) would be considered an advantage.
Singapore – minimal travel will be required outside of geographic area of responsibility.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram lifeatQlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.