Professional Services Solutions Leader
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Professional Services Organization
Professional Services at Qlik are a key part of our Customer Success Organization. This organization is chartered with ensuring that our customers and partners achieve their business goals by leveraging and adopting solutions built on Qlik technologies. Professional Services contributes by working with our customers to define innovative solutions, and then ensuring effective deployment and adoption. We leverage a comprehensive approach that thoroughly engages our customers.
Ready to move fast? Qlik is all about action, collaboration, and results – and your career path is no exception. We are expanding around the world and we work hard to maintain a close-knit team culture and to keep the entrepreneurial spirit alive.
Qlik has launched a new product and strategy for advanced data visualization and guided analytics. We are a proven and growing market leader with a unique competitive advantage around in-memory data discovery. We are looking to broaden the capabilities of our professional services organization with a key player who is interested in helping us in building a world-class professional services team within a dynamic software company and industry leader.
How will you spend your time as our next Solution Leader?
As a Solution Leader you will work closely with your colleagues in Professional Services as well as the Software Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Finance, and Marketing teams, as well as others throughout the organization, to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of Qlik solutions. This role significantly contributes to the overall success of the customer relationship. You will effectively present and scope Implementation offerings and capabilities to new prospects and existing customers. You will be responsible for managing the Services Sales lifecycle from proposal through execution and continuing through delivery to ensure both the adoption of the Qlik software and the successful achievement of our customer’s business objectives.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who excels at cultivating strategic relationships while developing new business. The right candidate will have both strong business and technical acumen and a successful track record of selling to C–level executives, including the ability to translate client needs into appropriate Qlik solutions. Strong sales or consulting experience in software & services environment with a proven track record of success is highly preferred. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating professional services opportunities, managing pursuits and closing deals.
- Successfully achieving or over-achieving quotas to generate Professional Services sales.
- Qualifying and developing value-add propositions for Enterprise clients and prospects.
- Managing the customer relationship(s) from initial discussion to close of deal and beyond.
- Developing a strong revenue backlog and account plans.
- Proposing and presenting solutions to prospects that align with their data-oriented objectives.
- Forecasting for future accounts and opportunities
- Collaborating with colleagues for resource planning
- Managing the seamless handoff of clients from sales to delivery
- Updating CRM tools (Salesforce) with documentation from the sales cycle
- Creating, maintaining, and sharing assets for use in presenting solutions to prospects.
- Creating implementation plans for enterprise customers
- Providing engagement oversight and participating in solution design to ensure alignment with customer success plans and established customer business value.
- Acting as a product evangelist, providing in depth knowledge of complete Qlik product suite to ensure successful adoption of the products
You will be successful if you have experience with the following
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (required)
- 5+ years of sales or professional services functional experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Software Industry
- Client-facing Problem Solving and Negotiating
- Scoping and Positioning BI Solutions
- Project Management & Implementation Methodologies
- Customer Relationship Management including the fostering of Trusted Advisor relationships
- Quota Attainment and Account Planning
You will thrive if you have the following
- Master’s Degree in a business or technology-related discipline (Preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in a Consulting role
- 3+ years as a sales contributor.
- Cloud BI Software industry experience preferred
- Results-oriented approach to tasks
- Proven track record of working with Enterprise accounts on solution delivery and growth
- Expert presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Project Management skills (PMP Certification preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Qlik or competitive BI software is highly advantageous
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
We are looking for someone who resides around the Munich or Düsseldorf area in Germany. Travel will be up to 30% of the time, and can be higher or lower depending on customer requirements.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
#LI - EMEA