Data Integration Specialist
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization/Team
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
The Data Integration Specialist Role
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data structures by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. It enables a DataOps approach and drives agility in the analytics process through automated data pipelines that stream between transactional systems, next generation cloud, data lake and data warehouses to provide actionable data on-demand.
When combined with Qlik’s own market-leading data analytics platform this creates an end-to-end solution that helps our customers optimize the use of data and make quicker, better business decisions.
The Data Integration Specialist is responsible for selling Qlik’s software licenses, support, and professional services. The position is located in Southern California, Phoenix, AZ or Las Vegas, NV
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience and understanding of the Data Integration, Big Data and Business Intelligence markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products and concepts.
- A working sales knowledge of Hadoop and Cloud concepts is highly beneficial
- At least 6 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software with average deal sizes in the $250K to $1.5M range
- Successful track record as a salesperson that consistently delivers or exceeds quota.
- Experience managing and closing large, complex sales cycles
- Able to work successfully with Field Sales Engineers and other pre-sales technical resources
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong pipeline and accurately forecast sales revenue.
- Experience in both a start-ups and large organizations is an advantage.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory.
- Educational and work experience should include a BS/BA degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or related discipline. An MBA is highly desirable.
- Position requires very little overnight travel.
The role is located in Southern California, LA / San Diego metro areas
Secondary locations: We are open to Las Vegas, NV or Phoenix, AZ as well.
- A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row!
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Take Responsibility, Be open and straightforward
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Learn more about our academic program
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”