Professional Services Operations Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Professional Services Operations Analyst – Americas
As a Professional Services Operations Analyst, you will have a significant impact on Qlik’s growth and success. You will be an invaluable team member and be responsible for coordinating the work schedules of the Consulting Services team, liaising with our Customers and Partners, and working with the department finance team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support the Consulting Services team with Operational activities such as project creation, timecard monitoring, coordinating resource availability, and monthly invoicing.
- Monitor the execution of regional financial policies including contract administration, revenue recognition, receivable management, and purchase orders.
- Assist with consulting monthly and quarterly business reviews (e.g. end-to-end Governance Review – from opportunity management, to bookings management, to invoice management, to revenue management, to collections).
- Manage business risk during contract review/approval process while working with the Services Sales Managers for consulting opportunities and with Legal and RevRec as necessary.
- Responsible for revenue tracking, subcontracting cost accruals, and PO reconciliation.
- Report creation and analysis such as invoice reconciliation and project delivery status.
- Assist to adherence to financial policies, and ensure all paperwork is in place before delivery.
- Assist in monitoring forecast and booking revenue actuals. Investigate deviations with finance and relevant individuals.
- Troubleshoot Salesforce/PSA and other issues to assist consulting management, consultants, and contractors.
- Drive operational excellence through process compliance, regulations, and data quality.
- Support operational improvements such as system enhancements and process changes.
- Maintain close communication with all stakeholders, partners, and customers as appropriate.
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; master’s degree preferred
- Accurate, consistent, and timely reporting skills
- Capability to prioritize, work under pressure, and adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to work cross culturally and in a diverse environment
- Ability to cultivate positive relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, but also be a dynamic team player
- Agility to adapt to a fast-growing and changing organization
- Mastery-level skills using Salesforce and Excel
- Excellent communication, listening, and writing skills in business-level English
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- 5-7 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience from a services/software company preferred, but not essential
- Experience of managing customer facing engagements
- NetSuite experience
- Ability to travel 10% domestic
The locations for this role are:
- King of Prussia, PA
- Raleigh, NC
- Waltham, MA
- Eastern Time Zone Locations
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive benefits package and flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org.
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check us out on…
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.