What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
We are primarily a full-stack/backend development team looking to strengthen the team with another full-stack developer. Our responsibilities span several areas but mainly, the complete GeoAnalytics stack and some visualizations and capabilities in the client of Qlik Sense. We are responsible for the deliveries to our Cloud offering as well as our the on-prem solution.
We work with modern JS frameworks such as React and develop RESTful APIs using languages such as Java, NodeJS and Go. Knowledge about Docker and Kubernetes is always a plus.
We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. We take pride in creating and releasing small increments of value to the delight of our users. We are not perfect, yet we are committed to discovering even better ways to deliver value: Do-Measure-Learn.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Participate in feature development from planning and designing all the way through our delivery pipeline to delivery in our cloud environment
- Communicating daily with the development team around development tasks and architecture
- Monitor the health of your deliveries in our cloud environment
- Collaborating with architects, designers, developers and stakeholders
- Being a highly valued member of a great team
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Value teamwork for results
- Are passionate about creating the best possible user experience for our customers
- Understand microservice architecture, both from a service and a front-end perspective
- Are passionate about the open-source workflow experience
- Are committed to continuous improvement
- Are passionate about test automation and value high-quality deliveries
- Are a great software engineer eager to learn new things
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Are passionate about data and its power to simplify decisions
- Love taking initiative and is serious about continuous learning
- Prioritize simplicity and testability when writing code
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.