Technology Integration Lead at Qlik
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Technology Integration Senior Lead
As a Technology Integration Lead at Qlik, you will play a key role in contributing to the technical vision and providing breakthrough technical approaches in solving integration challenges. We are looking for a dynamic technologist that is action driven, who thrive in freedom to think, and who have strong bias for action for timely delivery. This role will be responsible for owning and leading Integration Initiatives, from definition phase through implementation; interfacing SaaS solutions such Salesforce, Netsuite, Zuora, Marketo as well as backend data lake solutions that reside in public cloud. You will work closely with our internal customers representatives from the Operations and Support teams. The position involves close cooperation with the Scrum teams as well as the business functions within the Qlik organization.
- Participating in conversations with business functions offering subject matter expertise in representing current solution while offering breakthrough vision for the future.
- Influencing design of business integration roadmap applying significant knowledge of industry trends.
- Working with a cross geographical team to deliver complex integration projects.
- Offering approaches to breakdown technical work to sub- pieces that can be executed by a broader team.
- Delivering world class platform and application services with reliability, scalability, and great user experience through practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thought leadership" and "point-of-view” content that inspire future evolutions.
- Collaborating with the enterprise architecture team to influence changes to core architecture.
- Providing technical assistance /Mentoring to other integration specialists.
- Configuring, supporting, and maintaining SaaS/IpaaS cloud services (such as Okta, Workday, Boomi) and Data Management systems (MDM, Data Lake).
- Computer Science Degree or Equivalent engineering degree is required.
- 12+ years in IT (OR 8+ required with a Master’s degree/PhD degree) with emphasis on SaaS cloud technologies.
- 6+ years of integration experience with SaaS cloud technologies using APIs.
- 6+ years of integration experience working as lead developer with SaaS cloud technologies using Boomi iPaaS.
- Experience with integration patterns related to Web Services, SOA (REST), etc. Handle security/provisioning requirements for Boomi.
- Self-motivated to experiment with new technology to continuously challenge the norm.
- Development experience with enterprise SaaS solutions, including Salesforce, Zuora and/or NetSuite is highly preferred.
- Development experience with Message Queuing (Preferably Amazon SQS).
- Experience in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes.
- Strong based customer service skills, as well as excellent English verbal and written communications skills with both highly technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to write and communicate, detailed documentation (project specifications, requirements, and plans), for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience delivering in scrum, agile methodologies.
- Experience with AWS is beneficial
The role is located in the US.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.