Professional Services Solution Leader
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Professional Services Organization
Professional Services at Qlik are a key part of our Customer Success Organization. This organization is chartered with ensuring that our customers and partners achieve their business goals by leveraging and adopting solutions built on Qlik technologies. Professional Services contributes by working with our customers to define innovative solutions, and then ensuring effective deployment and adoption. We leverage a comprehensive approach that thoroughly engages our customers. The Professional Services team is made up of Solution Leaders, Project Managers, Consultants, Educators and Architects.
Ready to move fast? Qlik is all about action, collaboration, and results – and your career path is no exception. We are expanding around the world and we work hard to maintain a close-knit team culture and to keep the entrepreneurial spirit alive.
Qlik has launched a new product and strategy for advanced data visualization and guided analytics. We are a proven and growing market leader with a unique competitive advantage around in-memory data discovery. We are looking to broaden the capabilities of our professional services organization with a key player who is interested in helping us in building a world-class professional services team within a dynamic software company and industry leader.
Professional Services Solution Leader
As a Solutions Leader you work closely with the License Sales teams, Customer Success and Professional Services counterparts, Customers and Partners to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of Qlik solutions. You are expected to significantly contribute to the overall success of the customer relationship.
You will leverage the Qlik sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. You will be leading the Sales process for our Professional Services team. In this role you will effectively present and scope Qlik Professional Services Implementation offerings and capabilities, to new prospects and existing customers. You will be responsible for managing the Services Sales lifecycle from proposal through final signature of SOW and continuing on through delivery of our professional services to ensure both the adoption of the Qlik software and the successful achievement of our customer’s business objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who excels at cultivating strategic relationships while developing new business. This is a mid-senior level role and the right candidate will have strong business acumen and a successful track record of selling to C–level executives, including the ability to translate client needs into appropriate Qlik solutions. Strong sales or consulting experience in software & services environment with a proven track record of success is highly preferred. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating professional services opportunities, managing pursuits and closing deals.
- Successfully achieving or over-achieving quotas to generate Professional Services sales.
- Qualifying and developing value-add propositions for Enterprise clients and prospects.
- Managing the customer relationship(s) from initial discussion to close of deal and beyond.
- Developing a strong revenue backlog and account plans.
- Proposing and presenting solutions to prospects that align with their data-oriented objectives.
- Forecasting for future accounts and opportunities
- Collaborating with colleagues for resource planning
- Managing the seamless handoff of clients from sales to delivery
- Updating CRM tools (Salesforce) with documentation from the sales cycle
- Creating, maintaining, and sharing assets for use in presenting solutions to prospects.
- Creating implementation plans for enterprise customers
- Providing engagement oversight and participating in solution design to ensure alignment with customer success plans and established customer business value.
- Acting as a product evangelist, providing in depth knowledge of complete Qlik product suite to ensure successful adoption of the products
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (required)
- 2-6 years of sales and professional services functional experience
- 3+ years of experience in the Software Industry
- Client-facing Problem Solving and Negotiating
- Scoping and Positioning BI Solutions
- Project Management & Implementation Methodologies
- Customer Relationship Management including the fostering of Trusted Advisor relationships
- Quota Attainment and Account Planning
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 2-6 years of experience within both a sales and consulting role
- Master’s Degree in a business or technology-related discipline (Preferred)
- Cloud BI Software industry experience preferred
- Results-oriented approach to tasks
- Proven track record of working with Enterprise accounts on solution delivery and growth
- Expert presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Project Management skills (PMP Certification preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Qlik or competitive BI software is highly advantageous
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.