Manager, Customer Success Onboarding & Adoption
What makes us Qlik?
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Customer Success Organization (CSO)
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our Customer’s needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Organization consists of Global Consulting, Global Support, Knowledge & Learning, Customer Success Management and Operations, collaborating as one team to ensure we understand customer needs, consumption and outcomes, in order to create, deliver and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
We are hiring a Manager, Customer Success Onboarding and Adoption
As an Manager, Customer Success Onboarding and Adoption, you will work cross functionally with Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, Support and Products to define and drive our approach for successful onboarding of new Qlik customers. You will be responsible for quickly understanding each customer’s business requirements and supporting them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Qlik’s products and platform, as efficiently as possible.
The Manager, Customer Success Onboarding and Adoption is a member of the Global Support organization reporting to the Director, Global Support. The customer onboarding approach and processes defined by you, will be scaled across our customer base, ensuring all new users are able to leverage the full functionality of the Qlik platform. This highly visible role is vital to our strategy to drive successful enablement for our customers and will be measured against increased customer adoption and usage within the first 90 days. A successful customer onboarding will lead to customer success and continued passion and adoption of the Qlik platform.
You will lead a small team responsible for providing new customers guidance on the optimal use and adoption of the Qlik platform and products, delivering the best onboarding experience, accelerating time-to-value and growing and retaining customers.
What you will do
- Design and improve onboarding processes, procedures, and tools to continually elevate, enhance efficiency and improve Qlik's customer onboarding experience.
- Engage with key customer users to understand their business and technical goals for using Qlik and build strong relationships with them.
- Define and track key performance indicators for customer onboarding process.
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement presentations, training and workshops via phone calls, WebEx and other means; tailoring enablement and support that aligns with customer strategic business goals.
- Contribute to knowledgebase curation and content for Community, to answer common questions with regards to onboarding for our community; Stay engaged with digital and product teams to understand roadmap and implications for customers.
- Coordinate internal resources to gather knowledge from cross-functional peers (Data Analysts, UX, UI, Product team, Technical Support, etc.).
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development.
- Report on customer onboarding status and customer satisfaction levels by cohort.
- Learn from in-person sessions and apply knowledge to improve online onboarding resources.
- Team management – skills, training, performance reviews, identify deficiencies in resourcing and work to address these deficiencies, making sure the team has the right tools to maximum effect.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Successful track record of managing onboarding projects in one or more of the following areas: Analytics/BI, ecommerce, CRM, sales tools, or marketing tools.
- You have designed and implemented an onboarding and adoption program
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills; with an ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users;
- Self-directed, proactive, strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills; and an ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Superior project tracking and organization skills
- Experience in driving software adoption and usage in SaaS business
- Known for your strong collaboration, and can maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- 8+ years’ experience in customer-facing or consultative roles
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high performance, technically challenging, data driven environment.
- Have proven ability to drive true value for customers
- Have demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Have a passion for delivering superior Customer experience and outcomes
- People leadership experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience mandatory; Masters preferred
This position needs to be in Raleigh, NC
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.