Business Development Representative (ANZ)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Business Development Representative – ANZ
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
The Business Development Representative addresses the accounts identified by Qlik as commercial accounts in a territory either current customers or as target customers, with the highest potential future value in the market. The role is part of an account team, with a primary responsibility of prospection within the accounts to generate and close new licenses sales
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts using digital and social channels
- Follow up on inbound leads to qualify and manage them through the sales cycle
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities and manage them through the sales cycle.
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in SFDC system
- Build/maintain strong customer and partner relationships within the territory base
Competencies and skills:
- Ability to work on a prospecting and sales plan with partners within the territory.
- Strong marketing orientation.
- Customer Centric Selling experience.
- 2-4 years Business Development and/or 1-2 years Inside Sales experience (5 years preferred).
- Salesforce.com proficiency, Windows and MS office.
- High ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to build communities and relationships within the territory.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
2-4 Year College Degree
Sydney or Melbourne
If you find this position interesting, please send us your CV/Resume in English as soon as possible, as we are continuously working on finding the right talent.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.