Senior Account Manager
The Sales Team
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
This will be a great career opportunity for if you have/are
- Experienced in managing complex sales, preferably in the large enterprise accounts and an equivalent solution selling methodology.
- Good connections with major SAP customers would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures.
- Experienced in working with partners and resellers to enable them to maximize revenue in your Accounts.
- Understanding of the Data Integration market is a must.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
- Experience and understanding of the Big Data, Data Integration, Data Analytics markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products on-premises or in the cloud. Experience selling Replication solutions.
- At least 10 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software.
- Work experience in both an early stage and a large organization – an advantage.
- Track record of working with Partners to win business.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory and accounts.
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers
How your typical day will look like
- Developing and executing Account Plans, with a planned focus on Named accounts
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers (other division), in addition to up selling and cross selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with Qlik partners and supported by Qlik´s highly professional presales and consulting teams
- Assist our Partners and Resellers where needed, in the sales cycles.
- Preparing and executing Proof of Concept demos together with presale for the customers
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment
- Drive customer success through strong understanding of their business and ability to strongly engage the Qlik value proposition within those customer communities
- Build up a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter and ensure accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
- CxO level approach
- As key account owner, you shall be the main orchestrater of the activities around your prospect or client , including sales activities, presales, consulting, industry expertise, customer success , and ongoing relationships
What Qlik can offer you
- International and diverse culture
- Attractive benefits package
- Central office location
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you two extra days off for your personal/professional development and a CR Day. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Tokyo, Japan. If you find this position interesting, please send us your CV/Resume in English as soon as possible, as we are continuously working on finding the right talent.
Qlik’s vision is a data-literate world, one where everyone can use data to improve decision-making and solve their most challenging problems. Only Qlik offers end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics solutions that help organizations access and transform all their data into value. Qlik does business in more than 100 countries and serves over 50,000 customers around the world.
Curious and want to find out more?
To see what life inside of Qlik looks like - please visit our Instagram lifeatqlik.
To learn more about Qlik and our products - please visit qlik.com.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.