Senior Enterprise Architect, ASEAN
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales Organisation
The Pre-Sales Organisation is a key interface to our customers and prospects, working closely with the sales team and business partners to support the overall sales effort. Pre-sales are instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue. The teams work mainly geographically, sometimes having an additional industry focus.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Be the region’s go to person for product knowledge, specializing in solution scalability and performance, integration with identity providers, security and solution proposal assurance.
- Technically qualify and help close sales opportunities with Qlik's next generation business analytics and data integration platform
- Create and deliver exceptional solution presentations/demos to customer/prospect business and technical stakeholders
- Perform Proof-of-Concepts to show value of the solution
- Produce high quality solution proposals
- Support other Qlik Solution Architects in the region on matters pertaining to enterprise architecture
- Support regional business development activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in a pre-sales and/or consulting capacity in Business Intelligence/Analytics and/or Data Integration for Enterprise Software/SaaS organizations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle and with the ability to explain complex things simply
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a strong will to succeed; a naturally organized person who can deliver with excellence
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik
- A professional attitude and demeanor in all customer interactions
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Working knowledge of advance statistical tools like Python and R
- Working knowledge of API integration
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.