Technical Content Developer
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Role of the Technical Content Developer
As a Technical Content Developer at Qlik, you will play a key role helping showcase the Qlik product platform in cool and innovative ways. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-motivated, results-driven team player with a passion for learning and interacting with new technologies, and who is also a storyteller
As part of the Global Products organization, and our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment, interacting with a diverse group of talented people from across Qlik, continuously innovating and showcasing “the art of the possible” with Qlik’s product platform.
- Writing clear, consistent, and concise user stories and product tours.
- Gathering project details from internal and external project partners.
- Managing project milestones and deliverables to ensure that project deadlines are met.
- Building product demos using both Qlik products and third-party software.
- Consistently delivering high-quality demos.
- Contributing to the Qlik Design blog.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Eager to learn new things and have a broad technical interest.
- Experience with Data Analytics and Visualizations.
- An understanding of Qlik software.
- Willingness to build Qlik Sense apps.
- Self-motivated, team player with the desire to learn new skills.
- Problem solving /troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual/presentational skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Relevant UX writing experience.
- Can provide a portfolio of writing samples.
The role is located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on LinkedIn!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse and see employee testimonials.
- Check us out on YouTube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.