What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
The Pre Sales Organisation
The Pre-Sales Organisation is a key interface to our customers and prospects, working closely with the sales team and business partners to support the overall sales effort. Pre-sales are instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue. The teams work mainly geographically, sometimes having an additional industry focus.
How you will spend your time as our next Senior Solution Architect in Canberra
- Be the region’s go to person for product knowledge, specializing web mash ups and integration
- Technically qualify and help close sales opportunities with Qlik's next generation business analytics platform
- Perform sales activities with the goal of driving regional revenue
- Deliver exceptional solution presentations to present business solutions
- Create and present custom demonstrations and presentations as they apply to customer/prospect issues and needs
- Position the proposed solution to the prospect’s technical, end users, operations and senior management staff
- Help formulate custom demos, customer referrals, pilot and product acceptance plans to meet customer stated acceptance criteria such as performance and functionality requirements
- Ensure successful pilot projects and product installations
- Support regional business development activities
You will be successful if you are
- At least 5 years of experience in a presales and/or consulting capacity
- Excellent presentation skills in English
- Highly driven with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple complex opportunities
- Knowledge of one or more BI technologies is a must (Qlik skills is a plus)
You will thrive if you are
- Good knowledge and able to apply UX (user experience) and UI (User Interface) concepts for web application
- Has familiarity in Map integration such as OneMap, Googlemap etc
- Familiar with Web Technology and security ticketing (Authentication)
- Programming Languages (Java, VBScript, SQL, C etc.)
- Has good understanding of advance statistical tools and its usage such as R, SAS, SPSS, Python
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Canberra, Australia. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.