Cyber Security Program Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Security Program Manager
Qlik has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
As a Security Program Manager and team member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success. Candidates must be self-driven and results oriented, with a strong will to succeed.
- Oversee and manage ongoing security programs
- Oversee the development and execution of security projects supporting the program
- Coordinate resources to support ongoing security assessments
- Responsible for the coordination of the annual security and compliance audits
- Execute evidence gathering and remediation control activities
Competencies and skills
- Ability to manage risks and issues and take corrective actions
- Proven experience in project and program management
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Apply daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Minimum Years of Experience: 1-3 years of experience in program and project management
- General security background
Experience & Qualifications
- Qualifications – PMP is a plus
- Security certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM is a plus
USA-King of Prussia, PA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram lifeatQlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”