OEM Manager - Greater China
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
OEM Manager – Greater China
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
As an OEM Manager and team member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success and will build and maintain a sustainable and profitable OEM Partner structure in the region based in Shanghai, China.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Independently identify and acquire new OEM Partners, in addition to supporting the present Partner base in the designated area
- Be prime Partner contact throughout the acquisition process, through post acquisition and revenue-based activities
- Provide guidance to Partner prospects throughout the acquisition process including technical and business due diligence, contract negotiations to closure
- Build the mutual business plan and go to market strategy
- Qualify opportunities on business value and revenue to Qlik. Build relation with assigned customers/partners in order to position Qlik as the strategic OEM partner of choice. Build ongoing revenue streams of +500K/year per customer or business unit.
- Coordinate Partner trainings, both with sales and technical focus
- Attend joint sales calls with Partners when appropriate
- Prepare and execute “Seeing is Believing” events
- Build a sustainable pipeline with each Partner participation in trade show events, workshops, seminars and other marketing events
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- 10+ years of successful software/technology solutions sales and account management experience to large enterprise companies
- Work experience with a System Integrator (e.g. Accenture) or Solution Provider is a plus
- Experience in selling solutions and concepts to senior decision makers
- Experience in both direct and Partner channels
- Ideally you are bringing OEM specific sales experience with you and asense of urgency and enthusiasm
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to multi-task
- Able to respond quickly and think both strategically and tactically
- Team based mentality
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Excellent communications and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively internally and externally and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly – a strong team player who contributes to overall success of Qlik. Strong listening and writing skills.
- Ability to deliver business value presentations and discussions in a pressured environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to tackle problems and view problems as challenges. Ability to break down complex problems into provide viable solutions.
- Strong relationship building skills – adopts a collaborative style across the business and externally with customers and partners.
- Intellectual horsepower - has high intellect and demonstrates high levels of emotional intelligence in working with others both internally and externally.
- High level of integrity and ethical approach and able to instill trust and a transparent way of doing business.
- Change agility – an individual who champions change and leads by example through business change.
- Results oriented and strong personal drive and energy – outgoing, focused and organized person with strong will to succeed and deliver excellence.
- Business acumen - able to quickly understand the business and its issues; take ownership and develop and execute a solution.
Shanghai, China. Travel is occasionally required.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.