Application Developer - Lead/Senior
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
As a ServiceNow Application Developer you will play a key role in our continued delivery and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and its related services, in particular automating traditionally manual tasks across all functions.
The role requires close interaction with the user community and business owners, assisting with development of process workflows and being responsive to changing business requirements. The individual is responsible for ensuring the system is correctly configured to support specified business rules, security roles, workflows and proper operation of services.
Decent communication skills in clear business English, written and vocal, is a must.
You will be successful in this role if you have experience:
- Working closely with business stakeholders and consult on best practice solutions to common business problems.
- Supporting configuration and integration of the ServiceNow application and its key modules such as workflow, integration hub, scoped apps, service catalog, service portal, and other related tools.
- Utilizing stakeholder requirements and executing design of ServiceNow and its dependencies to implement business processes with supporting tooling.
- Ensuring ongoing operation quality for the ServiceNow application through initial release and subsequent software updates.
- Creating, maintaining and executing system test cases and helping to facilitate user acceptance testing through tiered deployment process (Dev->QA->Prod).
- Excellent at debugging and troubleshooting methodically.
- Understanding and implementing architecture and delivering on technical specifications.
- Working with ServiceNow standard and custom objects, import sets, web services, MID servers, Active Directory, PowerShell.
You will thrive if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in end to end implementation of ServiceNow, developing custom apps and functionality, orchestration with integrations to third party systems, for example Active Directory and WorkDay.
- 5+ years of experience with general ServiceNow (or similar service delivery platform) administration and development, configuring out of box modules, developing workflows.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow standard modules, table structure, security model, glide stack, server and client scripting using related frameworks and libraries.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow workflow concepts, including but not limited to: standard and custom workflow activities, flow designer, business rules, script includes, ACL, UI visibility, update sets.
- Participated in one or more ServiceNow platform or application implementation life-cycles.
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies.
Experience in the following will be desirable:
- Understanding of Active Directory basic concepts like objects, attributes and security policies, including how to interact using PowerShell
- Experience working with ServiceNow discovery, CMDB, asset management.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ITIL Foundation certification and beyond preferred
Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
Competitive Benefits package
Flexible working environment
Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
Check out our careers in R&D here.
Check out our company page on Linkedin!
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand on Twitter @Qlik
Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.