Full Stack Engineer - Cloud Integrations
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Full Stack Engineer
As part of our R&D organization and our growing development team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. Qlik has a creative, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people that are continuously innovating and improving.
As a member of a newly founded team, you will have the opportunity to grow with the team and the roadmap. We will create new services in our cloud offering, create new user interfaces and work closely with our awesome new colleagues from blendr.io. Together we will enable Qlik insights in popular platforms.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Designing, developing and deploying new services and features for our cloud environment
- Communicating daily with the core automation team around development tasks and architecture
- Communicating and collaborating with developers and architects across the organization
- Being a highly valued member of a great team
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Valuing teamwork for results
- Passionate about creating the best possible user experience for our customers
- Passionate about learning new things and share knowledge with your team members
- Effective in a collaborative environment
- Interested in cloud development and integration between services
- Excellent developer who are prioritizing simplicity and testability
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- +3 years of full-stack development
- Designed, developed and maintained public APIs, preferably REST-based.
- Developed microservices using NodeJS, Golang, NATS, MongoDB, Redis and other similar technologies
- Deployed solutions using Docker and Kubernetes
- Integration with one or several external APIs
- Frontend development using modern JS frameworks such as React.js and Vue.js
- Worked with various cloud environments (such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud)
- A passion for teamwork and multicultural work environments
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.