SI Manager ANZ
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Alliances Organization:
As part of the Alliances organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 50,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Qlik is looking for an SI Manager to manage our alliance relationship with system integrators in Australia and New Zealand. You should have a proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and experience managing alliances with some of the major firms, like Accenture, Deloitte, TCS and Capgemini.
The primary objective is to generate incremental revenue through an indirect business model. The person will be responsible for leading Qlik Regional Alliances efforts to deepen its executive relationships across Regional Alliance’s service lines, grow repeatable revenue in Australia and New Zealand and drive new routes to markets via new joint offerings. This role will be the primary focal point between Qlik and Regional Alliances and report to the Senior Director of System Integrator Alliances.
You will also be responsible for the embedding of Qlik software in service delivery platforms and offerings.
- Achieving incremental growth and influencing sales revenue targets with system integrators in Australia and New Zealand
- Identify, define, develop and drive solution offering development that provides value to the Qlik field in key vertical and horizontal solution areas.
- Work with the Qlik sales teams to align system integrator sales motions, manage the discrete pipeline with these accounts.
- Drive contribution to Qlik sales throughout all territories
- Manage partner activities as it relates to Marketing, Enablement, and Go to Market Solutions
- Manage quarterly and annual forecast metrics and pipeline development within region
- Build practice capacity to provide the foundation for on-going scalable, sustained channel / partner growth year over year • You will travel, occasionally outside of the territory, up to 30%
- A strong will to succeed and are self- driven and results oriented
- 10 years of recent channel/partner experience and working knowledge of system integrators and/or management consulting firms and how they work with clients
- Natural leadership ability with sharp business development acumen, who strives for excellence
- Ability to engage, motivate and manage partners
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences & present the business value aspects of the Qlik proposition
- Experience developing joint business models and approaches with system integrators and executing both strategic and tactical business plans
- Ability to apply your strong business acumen and resource management skills in order to meet requirements, and set the example for best practices • Good communication and customer relationship skills
- A systematic approach & are focused
- Ability working comfortably both independently and collaboratively
- Advanced problem-solving skills allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges
- Ability to develop, build, secure and maintain relationships with key relationships at all levels within a client/collaborator organization
- Demonstrable ability to influence and lead teams in cross-industry collaboration pursuits
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
- A professional network that includes senior contacts and relationships within regional and global system integrators
- Recent and working knowledge of regional system integrators in ANZ and system integrators globally.
- A Strong understanding of regional system integrator alliances; how they go market and drive revenue with clients.
Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.