Customer Success Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Customer Success Manager
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik, and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our Customer’s needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes and create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Customer Success Managers are responsible for becoming experts in customer use cases, needs and business outcomes to proactively identify how our products, services and value proposition can best drive and support our customers’ journey. You will develop an understanding of Qlik products and services to provide high value-add advice to customer stakeholders at all levels.
- You will drive adoption of Qlik at all stages of the customer journey, while building high customer satisfaction, maximizing the value of customer investment, and converting them to Qlik promoters.
- Create a joint success plan (JSP) with customers, outlining the use cases, outcomes and key business value to be achieved, with corresponding success metrics.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews.
- You will also act as the voice of your customers internally at Qlik, providing feedback and insights on how Qlik can better serve our customers.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Identify and/or develop upsell and renewal opportunities and partner with appropriate teams to progress.
- Collaborate with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers, understanding and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in Qlik’s products.
- Act as a trusted/strategic advisor to each customer helping to drive continued value of our products and services, while you provide thoughtful leadership, possibly challenging business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 30% once COVID-19 restrictions are no longer in place
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Customer Success Manager role or similar and 10 plus years of relative business experience in Consultative and Business Consulting.
- General knowledge of/experience in the SaaS/Software industry, with the ability to learn about and understand enterprise software products and business solutions;
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly at the C-level. Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Business level Spanish a plus
USA – Utah- Remote
USA- Idaho - Remote
USA- Iowa - Remote
USA- Washington - Remote
USA - Texas - Remote
USA- California - Remote
USA- Oregon - Remote
USA- Remote West Coast
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”