What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
About the team
The Global R&D Customers First team is looking for an automation engineer to join the Qlik Application Automation team. By joining this team, you will become one of the experts in the Qlik Cloud Automation features. You’ll be an individual contributor to cloud connectors and will become the go-to person for complex technical challenges our field teams, such as presales, global support & professional services, are experiencing. You will also be the voice of the customer towards the R&D product team and contribute to product improvement designs.
Our main goal within the global R&D customer-first team is to ensure product success.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Become an expert on the Blendr.io platform (acquired October 2020) and the Qlik Cloud Automation features
- Build and manage API connectors and integrations flows.
- Become the technical and business expert for the tier 1 Cloud connectors.
- Enable field teams like presales, sales, customer success, professional services and others.
- Be the technical go-to person within the entire Qlik organization
- Get involved in high-value customer presales and onboarding.
- Take ownership of support escalation processes.
- Discuss with the product team recurring issues and product enhancements.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Advanced experience in APIs: REST, SOAP, GraphQL, oAuth, paging.
- Advanced experience in web development and data formats: JSON, XML, HTTP protocol, etc.
- Problem-solving mentality & result-oriented approach.
- IPAAS or ETL experience is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Qlik products (Qlik Sense, Qlik replicate, ..) is a huge plus
- Experience working with SaaS tools and marketing & sales software is a strong asset (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads …).
- Coding background, preferably in PHP.
- Proficient in SQL queries, a good understanding of relational data models is a plus.
- Motivated, pro-active, you have eyes for details, IT is your passion.
- Able to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Customer-facing role experience is a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate with customers and partners – Business English mandatory.
IT bachelor or master in engineering, mathematics or IT.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.