Salesforce CPQ and Application Specialist
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
As a Salesforce Admin and CPQ/CLM specialist you will play a key role in working with our Salesforce CPQ and CLM solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. The role requires close interaction with the user community, assisting them with developing process workflows and being responsive to business requirements. The individual is responsible for ensuring the system is correctly configured to support specified business rules, security roles, workflows and correct operation.
You will be successful in this role if you have experience:
- Supporting configuration and integration of Salesforce application and its add-on functions/modules such as CPQ, SpringCM, and other related tools.
- Utilizing stakeholder requirements and executing design of Salesforce CPQ to mirror sales processes, including products and respective pricing.
- Ensuring ongoing operation quality for the Salesforce CPQ application through initial release and subsequent software updates.
- Creating, maintaining and executing system test cases and helping to facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Performing debugging and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Understanding an implementing architecture and delivering on technical specifications.
- Working with Salesforce.com standard and custom objects, processing builders, case assignment rules, queues and escalation rules.
You will thrive if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in end to end implementation of Salesforce CPQ, and CLM (SpringCM or related vendors).
- 4+ years of experience with general Salesforce.com administration or development work.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce standard objects and Salesforce CPQ application.
- Strong understating of Salesforce workflow concepts, including but not limited to: triggers, validation rules, assignment rules, permissions, and permission sets.
- Participated in one or more CPQ/CLM implementation life-cycles.
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies.
- CPQ Integration experience with any Billing, or Subscriptions system, an asset.
- Salesforce Certifications preferred.
- Experience with CI/CD using Bitbucket, an asset.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in King of Prussia, US.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.