Director, Demand Center
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with over 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Demand Center Inside Sales
Reporting to the Global VP, Demand Center, the Director, Demand Center is responsible for multiple Lead Development Teams as part of Qlik’s Demand Center. This role will create and implement the strategy for the region’s pipeline development. They will work closely with executive stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Operations to both execute and report on performance. The successful candidate will guide and mentor their team of managers through a high-paced and dynamic environment.
The Director, Demand Center:
The Director, Demand Center will be effective performance management of the various Business/Lead Development (BDR) managers and teams. And supporting the efficient rollout (adoption) of new tools and processes for smarter engagement strategies. They will work with key stakeholders from Sales Leads, Marketing, and Operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 7+ years of Manager experience in Inside Sales / Lead Development; preferably with technical or software companies with a proven track record of facilitating sales and pipeline growth.
- Strong operational and project management experience. Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple initiatives
- Mentoring, performance development, onboarding experience
- Excellent written, oral, and listening skills required and an ability to collaborate
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills required
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to drive performance and optimization recommendations
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory, Master or MBA equivalent preferable
- Other relevant languages would be a plus
- 7+ years Management or Managing Managers Experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with prospecting tools and techniques (Salesloft/Outreach, 6sense, ZoomInfo, TechTarget)
The location for this role is/are:
- Barcelona, Spain - Europe
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
#LI - GT