Territory Account Manager - Malaysia
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Territory Account Manager
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Lead, and drive a Key Enterprise Accounts engagement across a team of pre-sales, industry-experts, professional services, to maximize key accounts revenue
- Direct a team of business development reps, inside sales reps from the Hub team to drive campaigns for your territory to deliver revenue for the country
- Partner effectively with channel – resellers, System Integrators, and Cloud providers for GTM
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for the country
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- A Business entrepreneurial mindset to help customers discover new ways to enhance their business (and make some money selling your solutions by the way)
- A love for Digital business and everything about helping customers maximize value from their data
- Managed Key Enterprise Accounts in the position of the lead account manager
- Creative to find solutions and workaround a problem
- Successful in delivering consistent results over an extended period
- A strong business acumen to be able to articulate the business value
- An expert in industry challenges – across FSI/ Telco/ Manu
- 10+ years of experience in complex solution-selling for Analytics, EDW, DL, Data integration, Applications, Cloud
- Natural connection with C-levels
If you find this position interesting, please send us your CV/Resume in English as soon as possible, as we are continuously working on finding the right talent.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.