Global Sales Enablement Lead, Data Analytics Content Strategist & Trainer - Remote
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 13 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Global Sales Enablement Lead, Data Analytics Content Strategist & Trainer
Qlik is currently searching for a highly strategic enablement practitioner to join their growing Global Sales Enablement team. The Lead’s remit will be to create engaging and scalable product training as well as train their global sales team on key value-centric messaging, competitive differentiation, use cases, customer discovery, sales plays, pricing and packaging, and cross-selling/upselling for the organization. It’s an exciting time to join as we just acquired data integration company Talend which positions us as an even stronger leader in the industry. Sales Enablement is a strategic component to this next phase of growth at Qlik so you will be able to make an impact and play a critical role in our growth journey.
This is an individual contributor role who will work closely with the Data Analytics (Analytics) Business Unit and will report to the Director of Sales Enablement. This Lead will have a background in B2B sales as a quota-carrying sales professional or within customer success, with extensive experience creating best-in-class sales-facing content and training programs to improve sales effectiveness and performance.
The Lead will collaborate with their counterpart (Global Sales Enablement Lead, Data Integration Content Strategist & Trainer) and contribute to the enablement strategy.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Data Analytics (Data) Business Unit product marketing, competitive intelligence, and other business partners to create creative blended learning experiences including engaging and impactful eLearning courses, cheat sheets, recorded on demand videos/courses, competitive battle cards, customer success stories, among other content
- Work with sales professionals and leadership to identify content gaps and needs across the sales org
- Design and develop Data Analytics product-focused enablement strategy and content for Qlik’s global sales team across all sales segments
- Deliver created product training programs to the field in a variety of modalities (on demand recordings, live virtual instructor-led training, in-person training)
- Contribute to additional key enablement priorities in addition to this role’s remit such as obtaining proper certifications and facilitating sales methodology training as part of the global deployment
- Create a culture of learning among your stakeholders and inspire people to commit to continuous learning
- Own the Data Analytics enablement content by collaborating with sales enablement colleagues to publish content on Qlik’s content management system to provide assets where they can be easily and quickly accessed
- Partner with Lead of Field Onboarding & Sales Tools to provide content and courses to be incorporated into the Qlik Sales Onboarding Program
- Report and measure ongoing enablement content services’ impact through KPIs / metrics as well as provide recommendations for further adoption, reinforcement, and sustainment initiatives to ensure maximum ROI of content initiatives and achieve key organizational and sales desired outcomes
What you’ll bring
- 6+ years of direct sales experience in a quota-carrying role or customer success
- 3+ years in an enablement and/or sales training role
- Deep understanding of adult learning principles and how to create highly effective and engaging learning content that improves the likelihood of longer-term retention
- Proven ability to design, develop and deliver a product-focused enablement strategy and training content for sales professionals
- Experience working for or with a Data Analytics or Data Management technology organization
- A highly strategic viewpoint of sales enablement and the key imperatives of the discipline
- Easily develops partnerships and builds trust and credibility with cross-functional partners and sales professionals / sales leaders
- Data driven decision making by assessing sales performance through quantitative and qualitative analysis and use to that to inform their sales enablement strategy
- Outcome-driven and strategic thinker who can synthesize complex technical concepts and product capabilities for sales teams that yield valuable and customer-centric engagements throughout sales / customer buying cycles
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Driven, key attention to detail and has a high standard for the quality of their work
- Proven record of driving measurable results across several enablement services that are being managed concurrently
- Strong project management skills and cross-functional partnership mindset
- Seeking someone who is innovative, brings learning best practices and eager to be a part of a growing strategic enablement team
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
- A think global with an act local mindset with experience working with global teams to meet unique needs when needed
The location for this role is/are:
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik @lifeatqliklund
- Check us out on YouTube!
The base salary range for this role is $116,000.00-145,000.00.
Compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s location, job related skills, education, experience and other business and organizational needs.
Qlik offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, healthcare and dental benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, and mental health benefits.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.