Digital Marketing/Paid Search Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row, our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 50,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Marketing Team
The Global Marketing Organization is responsible for creating awareness and demand for Qlik’s products and solutions, helping Sales open the door into net new accounts as well as expand Qlik’s presence within the existing customer base.
Title: Digital Marketing/Paid Search Manager
We’re a small team already making a big impact. Let’s learn and build together to become even better! That means we’re looking for demonstrated competency and welcome fresh new thinking.
- Business owner: Set and own the SEM worldwide digital targets for awareness, demand generation and customer retention for your defined piece of the Qlik business
- Tactics expert: Manage the lifecycle process for SEM & other digital marketing programs. This means developing the strategy; determining marketing mix; selecting audience & keywords; identifying offers; writing or editing ad copy; getting landing pages built; monitoring results & always optimizing
- Tester: Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by suggesting and running tests to improve copy, offers, forms, keywords, bids and more
- Marketing thinker: Help us improve the targeting of our digital programs based on buyer persona, segment-specific attributes, buying behavior, etc.
- Plus: Ensure reporting accuracy by managing SFDC campaign creation and search engine pixel tags to ensure end-to-end closed loop; Manage translations and partner with regional teams in the review process.
You must have the following skills and qualifications to be considered for this role:
- Expert in Paid Search!
- Demonstrated success managing digital marketing vehicles focused on search engine marketing, display, remarketing, and account-based marketing. All other marketing experience also valuable
- Deep understanding of Google Adwords & Bing paid search platforms, including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, conversion rates, etc.
- Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement and effectiveness, with a heavy focus on lead generation initiatives.
- Strong writing skills, with specific experience writing text ads, display ads and landing pages.
- An analytical mind, competitive streak, and creative flair
- 5+ years of digital marketing with a SEM focus; with all or some for B2B companies
- Managing digital campaigns with media budgets exceeding $1M per year
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Adwords beyond basic usage
- Experience with business analysis and presenting results
- Experience using Salesforce and web content management systems
- Bachelor's degree
This Location for this role is/are:
- King of Prussia
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”