Global Commissions/Compensation Analyst - Audit & Reconciliation
What Makes Us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Operations Organization
As part of the Sales Operations organization, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
This is a specialist role dealing with detailed reporting and analysis. Being able to influence decision makers and build relationships as a trusted advisor are essential. Working within a talented team, adaptability and a professional attitude are as important as the skills needed for the role. Attention to detail and a determination to maintain a high quality of work is essential.
How you will spend your time as our next Compensation Analyst
As the Compensation Analyst and team member of our global Compensation and Planning team based in our Headquarters in King of Prussia, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success. The Compensation Analyst will be responsible in supporting the global Compensation Team as well as the Global Sales Operations function.
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of monthly and quarterly Sales Commission calculation, and correspondence with the field sales on any questions or corrections
- Generate payroll files within region, along with payments reporting
- Support cost calculations for exception requests and other ad hoc reporting requirements
- Support the annual end-to-end compensation planning project
- Additional project work identified and required by the business
You will be successful if you are
• in depth knowledge of the Xactly compensation software
• great at communicating, both verbally and in writing
• a team player
• able to work across culturally diverse environment
• meet strict deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team
• detail orientated with a high level of numeracy
• ability to manage multiple concurrent activities
• proactive – process driven but seeks to find more efficient systems
• able to take responsibility for work and uses initiative
• good at problem solving with analytical capability
• pragmatic and straight forward
You will thrive if you have
• Finance or Accounting degree, MBA preferred
• 3+ years in technology, sales, business or other fast-pace, growth related field preferred
• 2-4 years experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof
• Experienced client services and solution oriented
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and highly proficient in Excel)
• 2+ years using Xactly software
• Experienced using Salesforce.com CRM
We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. The job involves active participation, team work & collaboration to meet the business needs in an international challenging, dynamic, environment.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”