Clinic Directors at PT Solutions set the tone for the quality and energy of their clinic, creating a fun and productive treatment environment for patients and team members alike. As Clinic Director, you have direct influence on patient outcomes, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. You can multiply the number of lives you impact daily through coaching, leading, and empowering your team.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Great Patient Outcomes: Bring patients beyond better into a state of overall wellness
- Highly Engaged Employees: Guide your team to feel invested in their work and in the practice
- Financial Success: Meet and exceed your clinic budget through referral generation, increased clinic visits, and appropriate billing practices
- Fostering of Relationships: Build and nurture professional relationships within the greater medical community
PERKS OF THIS POSITION
- Grow: Development of leadership skills and opportunity for advancement in the practice
- Learn: Variety of accredited courses offered inhouse, minimum 40 credits per year
- Earn: Eligible for monthly incentives based on productivity
- Collaborate: Work alongside Practice Support teams including Recruiting, Marketing, and Sales
- Connect: Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees are on us
- Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k, and PTO package
- Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
- State Licensure
- Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association
- Management experience preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 19 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.