Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager drives, implements, monitors, and measures results of all digital marketing activities to advance PT Solutions’ mission, vision and strategic plan objectives. You will be responsible for planning, development, execution and measurement of the digital experience on both PT Solutions’ digital properties and across the web. You will work closely with marketing colleagues, Clinic Directors, external vendors and our analytics team, so strong communication skills are needed.
The Digital Marketing Manager manages complex and cross-functional projects through the entire project life cycle, from project concept through launch, to achieve objectives, and measures results against business needs.
- Development, management and maintenance of the corporate website (design, content, SEO) and online appointment strategies. Ensure and coordinate the timely update of new information and accuracy of existing information online. Proven experience in developing responsive websites and good understanding of UX/UI best practices.
- Maintain website standards and guidelines as they relate to content, ease of use, graphics and brand image. Coordinate and manage technical development with IT and external digital vendors.
- Work independently, as well as with other marketing and communication team members, internal clinical contributors, and outside digital agencies to create and update content.
- Conduct organic search engine optimization to continually optimize and improve website for leading search engines.
- Acquire and merge digital assets of acquired businesses into PTS digital infrastructure
- Manages system domain name purchases and renewals
- Understand marketing strategy and recommend new ideas to increase website appointment requests with the goal of converting web encounters into patient encounters.
- Lead digital initiatives to drive digital patient acquisition and improve digital customer experience.
- Work closely with digital marketing agencies to develop paid search advertising campaigns to support marketing and recruiting strategies
- Manages strategy and approval of paid search efforts in conjunction with other team members
- Ensures adherence to system graphic standards and editorial standards at all times.
- Maintains Brand standards guides, Web style guide, corporate governance documents
- Keeps abreast of trends regarding digital healthcare strategy. Helps implement best practice findings throughout system.
- Works closely with writer and graphic designer
- Strong understanding of location/listing management and online reputation management
- Proactively research digital marketing strategies, emerging technologies and web analytics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, including website, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work effectively with agencies and other vendor partners
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility managing within the budget and identifying ways of achieving greater cost effectiveness
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated experience in managing website content via content management system (Wordpress experience preferred) on standard PC desktop and Windows-based computer system.
- Has a strong grasp on CMS and website development. Solid understanding of HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of Photoshop Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics.
- Understanding of graphic design software (In-Design, Photoshop) to create/resize graphics, if need be.
- Required to be proficient in Windows based technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Keyboarding skills, with ability to type 45 words per minute preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral (includes telephone skills) and written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently among team members and communicate the needs of the company and affiliates.
- The ability to work independently and in a group setting, high integrity, reasoned and thoughtful judgment, a sense of urgency and analytical and intuitive skills.
- Strong follow-through and results tracking to achieve measurable targets.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; strong organizational skills; highly self-motivated and self-directed; and attentive to detail. Must be able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Manage vendor and/or agency relationships and functions.
- Importantly, develops trusting relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge of current digital technologies, with the ability to identify relevant emerging technologies and their potential uses.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, computer science or related field required.
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service across the United States, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.