Physician & Community Liaison
PT Solutions Physical Therapy is a physical therapist-owned, private practice with points of service across the United States. Our therapists strive to serve their clients using research-driven treatments to provide relief and restoration of their normal life.
Our practice brings therapists together to grow and develop owners that have industry-leading experience. A commitment to patient and therapist advancement with the support of technical and professional skill drives our focus, exceeding client expectations.
Our rehabilitation staff includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, and athletic trainers.
PT Solutions is currently seeking a talented salesperson to cultivate community and physician relationships within the Chicago Market (Naperville). Your role is to establish partnerships by promoting the services provided by PT Solutions. This is a full time salaried position with bonus incentives.
- Results-oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive; holds him/herself accountable for achievement of assigned territory sales goals.
- Executes sales tactics, implements marketing strategies and delivers effective sales presentations with passion and consistently asks for the business.
- Exhibits an in-depth understanding of the healthcare marketplace and the sales processes that directly and indirectly affects sales goal attainment.
- Identifies, develops and maintains customer relationships and conducts programs to support the marketing strategy
- Understands how to prioritize efforts and resources based on knowledge of Physical Therapy services, territory dynamics and the marketplace for effective coverage of key customers and networks.
- Understands Industry, Workers Compensation, and Occupational Therapy opportunities in the Physical Therapy marketplace
- Understands Physician Networks, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and consolidation trends and opportunities in the marketplace
- Demonstrates complete knowledge of the Insurance and Managed Care marketplaces, reimbursement processes and procedures
- Develops Sports Medicine relationships in concert with corporate objectives in the market
- Manages territory resource allocation to maximize profitability.
- Monitors performance against strategic objectives/directives.
REQUIRED SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Highly professional in appearance, tone and delivery and an effective communicator.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong follow-through and results tracking to achieve measurable targets.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all job-related matters.
- Sales/marketing specific background or education with focus on consultative selling.
- Experience in healthcare / pharmaceutical sales preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service skills, customer service driven, positive attitude.
- The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of referring physicians, industry partners, superiors and staff/co-employees.
- Must be an exceptional listener, with the proven ability to problem-solve to issues discussed.
- Public speaking/presenting skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a group setting, high integrity, reasoned and thoughtful judgment, a sense of urgency and analytical and intuitive skills.
- Ability to use all necessary office equipment, faxes, copiers, etc.
- Required to be proficient in Windows based technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Availability to travel within region 80% of work time, which may include overnight stays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- Two or more years of experience in a customer/public relations position, preferably in physician services, pharmaceutical/medical sales or a related health care field.
We are an E-Verify employer.