Integration Front Office Lead
The Integration Front Office Lead will facilitate the daily front office operations for clinic(s) in newly partnered clinics to PT Solutions. Assist in onboarding and training of front office duties, staff, and practice management as it relates to company billing, accounting, customer service, patient intake, internet and phone communications. Responsible for recruiting for all front office positions within designated region. Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the practice in ensuring the maintenance of employing responsible parties and ensuring the longevity of our core values. Responsible for ensuring compliance with established practice policies & procedures and state & federal healthcare standards.
Integration Front Office Lead – Expectations
- Interacts with third party payors on daily or as needed basis for benefit verification and precertification.
- Administers the mission, vision and values of PT Solutions to new employees.
- Displays customer service skills that are representative of PT Solutions expectations in all interactions.
- Assist in development, implementation, and monitoring of training programs within the organization.
- Assist in creation of Training materials for any new acquisitions or integration of new or current processes. Added - I like this.
- Produces forms, database management, spreadsheet outline, presentations and other materials in appropriate Microsoft products including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Able to utilize Asana/PM tool and integration workbook to guide and organize transition
- Provides as model for other front office personnel for training, customer service skills, accounts management, and cash management.
- Organize and update patient records, as it relates to patient intake, registration, scanning, and account documentation.
- Replicate the PT Solutions ideal standard of clinic environment.
- Understand Payor expectations for billing, reimbursement, credentialing, audit.
- Educates staff on proper reconciliation and accurate data entry for reporting measures, and reviews related processes and procedures.
- Attend/participate in scheduled reporting phone calls, meetings, internet reporting.
- Ensure that knowledge of business practices are taught to clinical and administrative staff.
- Ensure compliance of staff with compliance programs.
- Contribute and assist with updates and maintenance of clinic policy and procedure manuals. Participate in project and process development and implementation, providing guidance and support to district staff.
- Perform scheduled clinic and patient record audits and outcome reporting. Provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting as required by supervisors/PT Solutions.
- Able to offer clinic coverage when needed and provide support as the region demands.
- Able to travel within designated region to assist in front office coverage and training when not out on assignment Participate in orientation of employees, helping to further educate staff on PT Solutions expectations, mission, vision, and values.
- Identifies, develops and maintains customer relationships and conducts programs to support the marketing strategy.
- Works to reduce patient/client no-show and cancellation.
- Develop relationships to engage new employees in stability of practice while undergoing immense change.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Oversee Sr PSC’s in designated region
- Associate’s degree or two years of management experience. Two years of experience in medical front office services. Sales experience desired. Public and professional presentation experience a plus.
- Graduate of Pioneer program, relative management experience and 1 year of experience within PT Solutions preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in computer related skills as noted above.
- No previous or pending misdemeanors or felonies.
- No sanctions by governing agency state, regional, third party payors, etc.
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service across the United States, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.