The Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing external and internal communications and plans that align, and inspire employees with the company's vision and strategy, drive employees' understanding of company priorities and key initiatives, and drive consumer engagement and action to increase overall revenue.
- Audit, refresh, and lead organic social media strategy including content planning, day-to-day execution, and communication of key brand moments, partnerships, clinic launches and news, across all social channels
- Partner closely with design team to develop imagery and graphics that bring social strategy to life
- Curate content to be used to by marketing, sales, and recruiting across PT Solutions’ social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Strengthen and grow engagement on social media channels, ensuring all external facing content is aligned with PT Solutions’ vision and core values
- Prepare, analyze, and develop reports on social media performance to internal stakeholders and make recommendations, updates and improvements based on findings on a regular cadence
- Interface with customers to create success stories/triumphs to share on social
- Develop, maintain, and execute internal and external email communications
- Draft press releases, contributed content, and video and radio scripts
- Collaborate across teams to identify narratives and data that elevate PT Solutions’ positioning in the market
- Partner closely with the Director of Marketing and People & Culture team to establish and execute an internal communication strategy that aligns with company goals, objectives, and employee needs
- Create and lead an employee engagement program on internal channels (experience with Workvivo and Beekeeper a plus)
- Identify opportunities to share key milestones, business updates, cross-functional projects, and people & culture initiatives with the broader company
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Four-year related degree and a minimum of 5 years communications experience, preferably in healthcare or related field
- Advanced writing skills with the ability to distill information into a concise, consumer-friendly message
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Knowledge of Creative Suite, Later, MailChimp or Campaign Monitor, and Asana all a plus
- Possess strong conceptual skills, a broad thinker who can offer a variety of solutions
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service across the United States, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.