PRN Physical Therapist - Acute Care
As an Inpatient Physical Therapist, you are often a patient's first impression of PT Solutions guiding them through the continuum of care. You'll work one-on-one with patients during their most difficult days providing function-based treatments and interventions to see continuous daily gains and independence of mobility. This role gives you the opportunity for interdisciplinary team collaboration working closely with occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, referring providers, case management team, social workers, and nursing staff to ensure the best and most evidenced based practice for our patients.
MORE ABOUT THIS LOCATION
PT Solutions Physical Therapy partners with AdventHealth Carrollwood to provide high quality occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech-language pathology in the acute care setting. AdventHealth Carrollwood is a 120-bed hospital with an Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers by the Joint Commission. As a clinician here you will evaluate, treat, and reassess patients in all areas of the hospital including the intensive care unit, progressive care unit, medical-surgical, and telemetry floors.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Strong Communication & Relationships: Fostering an Interdisciplinary team approach with dynamic and ongoing communication with all staff members to provide well rounded treatment to all patients
- Patient Outcomes: Creating efficient treatment plans that allow patients to return to their prior level of functioning
- Patient Satisfaction: Building trust & communication leading to great patient satisfaction scores
• Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
• State Licensure
• Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association
• Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred
• Willingness to participate in a nicotine screen in compliance with AdventHealth's non-smoking campus policies and procedures
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 19 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.