Construction Projects Coordinator
PT Solutions Physical Therapy is looking for an individual with retail construction experience to join our face-paced real estate team. A teamwork and “Can do” attitude is a must for this Construction Project Coordinator role.
This individual will work with the Construction Project Manager on a regular basis to ensure all new clinic builds and renovations are of quality and efficient work. The Project Administrator will focus heavily on the pre-construction phase of projects including but not limited to: bid collection and review, weekly progress reports and photo collection from contractors, coordination with additional project vendors such as lighting and millwork, management of renovation jobs, management of signage coordination (ordering, seeking approvals, progress, close out), project contracts, and project close outs.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Ability to forecast requirements of upcoming projects
- A willingness to learn and help the team adapt to growth
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify long lead time
- Strong interpersonal, oral (includes telephone skills) and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to manage and support 30+ projects
- Background and understanding of retail construction
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction project coordination field
- Proven experience with project organization
- Experience with construction bid process
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 20 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.