As the heartbeat of our practice, physical therapists make up the majority of clinicians at PT Solutions. Staff physical therapists impact lives by directly caring for various orthopaedic, pediatric, and neurologic patient populations. As a staff clinician, you are part of a team who works together to maximize outcomes for patients through creative, hospitable, evidence-based care.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• A-Game Attitude: Each day in the clinic you showcase a desire to connect with people with positive, approachable attitude
• Coachability: Be able to take constructive feedback and turn it into actionable items
• Patient Satisfaction & Outcomes: Ensure that each patient leaves feeling happy and healthy with the ability to exceed their functional goals
• Community Engagement: Create a presence in your community by attending networking events, races, and more to generate new patient referrals
PERKS OF THIS POSITION
• Earn: Eligible for monthly incentives based on productivity
• Learn: Variety of accredited courses offered inhouse, minimum 40 credits per year
• Connect: Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees are on us
• Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k, and PTO package
• Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
• State Licensure
• Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association
• Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 19 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.