Senior Project Manager - Marketing
The Senior Project Manager - Marketing, works independently to plan, monitor and manage multiple small to medium projects of high complexity across multiple teams, departments and locations. Proactive communication and taking ownership of risk management is essential to success in this position. The Senior Project Manager will contribute to PT Solution’s success by planning and delivering all marketing and communication needs across our national market.
The Senior Project Manager will have a solid understanding of business administration functions and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks based on importance for the department and the overall flexibility of the business. This position requires an advanced understanding of Project Management, including knowledge of project management standards and best practices.
Client & Project Management
- Build relationships with departments to foster confidence and credibility
- Schedule and shepherd all interactions including the formalization of documentation, presentations, receiving and
- distributing feedback on all work, in all phases
- Assure the work meets requirements, or provide guidance for correction, before releasing to departments for review
- Lead weekly team meeting through project status and accountability. Participate in meetings, often leading conversations
- around process and timeline
- Gather quotes from outside resources, as needed, and secure those resources upon approval
- Assure vendor invoices and expenses are collected and organized to be reconciled
- Construct and maintain detailed and flexible schedules for all projects in Asana
- Lead weekly status meetings to evaluate current projects, staff allocation, and weekly deliverables
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, task sequencing, critical pathways and cross-project dependencies
- Engage and manage project outsources, as needed
- Provide regular project status to the Director of Marketing
- Identify, manage and monitor completion of deliverables throughout project lifecycle
- Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project achievements
- Act as liaison between relevant functional delivery teams and administrative departments of both PT Solutions and
- hospital partners or acquired practices to execute a successful transition and ensure business continuity
- Track and monitor pre-established KPIs for market team members
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Understanding interconnectedness of administrative departments with clinical teams in the healthcare industry
- Time and stress management
- Effective and professional communication skills to include verbal and non-verbal communication in virtual meetings and email
- Timely response and proactiveness
- Knowledge of print and signage production and experience collaborating with web developers is also a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability in regularly changing environment
- High critical thinking skills
- Basic analytical capability in producing ROI or other reports as needed
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams
- 5-7 years’ experience managing multiple projects to completion, preferably in healthcare operations or systems-oriented environments
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- PMP certification preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service across the United States, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.